Friday, October 05, 2012

I am the "Light Mayo" of bloggers.




I've come to a realization: I am the Canola Mayo, the Tofu Hotdog of bloggers....in the "close but no cigar" blogger camp that sits in the dusty part for overflow campers where there are no firepits.

If I were A Real Blogger I wouldn't skip the entire month of September (as I apparently have,) I wouldn't contain less calories and taste, I would be made of beaks and pig snout rather than soybeans.

Ooooph. My stomach just rolled there, thinking about the contents of A Real Hotdog. But my point is this: I am the Lite Beer, the Fat-Free Brownie, the Faux Finish of bloggers. I'm a semi-close approximation, but to be A Real Blogger you have to, well, BLOG. I go through this from time to time, where Real Life grabs me harder than my ability to write about it.

I think most people would prefer if I were New! Improved! With 25% Less Words! anyway, but probably my not talking for a month at a time would be less enjoyable for them than if I spread those 25% less words out over the months.




Skimmer's Recap: I actually can put up with Canola Mayo, but there is no point whatsoever to a fat-free brownie.

No comments: