Saturday, June 10, 2006

"If all your friends jumped off a blog..."

Well, here i am, embarking on the blog journey. i can just hear a mother somewhere saying sternly, hands on hips, "If all your friends jumped off a blog, would you jump too??" The answer? Apparently i would.

i've been perusing blogs lately--some friends, some random strangers as i follow a link to a link to a link. One thing i've always enjoyed is seeing what's going on inside somebody's head, and blogs give others a peek. So in a way i guess i'm putting my own head on display. My friends, please be kind as you look in the dusty corners.

1 comment:

julia said...

You're my first comment! How fun is that! Thanks for the kind words and thoughts--

i tend to save the muscle relaxers for the really sore days since they make me sleepy, and try to do my stretches and take hot baths, and when the sun is shining i do try to soak some up--it is cheap therapy, for sure...